The new International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) Professional Scholarship Program for October 2018 Intake. The ICMS Postgraduate Scholarship will be awarded based on the selection process implemented by the ICMS Scholarship board.
The International College of Management (ICMS) has developed a scholarship program to reward the most promising scholars based on their effort, dedication, attitude and aptitude, demonstrated business acumen and motivation.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. We are a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship Program in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 24, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the following subjects:
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management (Management & Organisations)
- Master of Management (Tourism & Hospitality)
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship offers a tuition waiver to the value of up to 6 postgraduate subjects
Partial Scholarships may be awarded. Subject to approval by ICMS Management.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship Program in Australia:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants need to meet the ICMS entry requirements in English language proficiency for Master Degree level study.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.20 out of 5.0 from their previous undergraduate degree.
- This scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for ICMS Postgraduate Innovation Scholarship Program in Australia:
How to Apply: Step 1: Download the application kit
Step 2: Academic and English requirements and essay due by 5pm on Friday 24 August, 2018(Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Required via post and email to: icmsscholarships-at-icms.edu.au