ICRC is pleased to announce the BATCH 1 – 2019 of the ICRC Internship in Pakistan. This was the previous ICRC Internship 2019 in International Committee of the Red Cross For 3 Months. The Monthly ICRC traineeship salary of 15,000 PKR will be given to the interns. ICRC is the Best Well Known Platform which can build Your Career.
This Internship in Pakistan is for Undergraduates & postgraduates. The ICRC paid internship is starting on 15th March 2019. All the interested candidates both Male/Female are requested to apply by following the instructions below. Applications submitted after the due date will not be considered and will be canceled right away.
The student should be enrolled in an undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of B.A./LLB or a graduate degree in International Relations from a recognized university. Keep Reading below eligibility Criteria & Qualifications.
ICRC Internship 2019 Batch 1 in Pakistan Details
- Internship Location: Islamabad & Peshawar, Pakistan
- Organization: ICRC (The International Committee of the Red Cross)
- Monthly Stipend: 15,000/
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Deadline: 16 August 2019
About ICRC Internship
These internships allow for a general understanding of the ICRC, its mandate and activities in Pakistan and provide an opportunity for students to gain exposure to a real work environment of the ICRC. They will perform many tasks during this internship program which includes research, Administrative support, translation, and many other activities.
ICRC Internship Stipend
Recruited Interns will be offered a 3-Month paid contract with a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/-. The positions are based at ICRC office in Islamabad & Peshawar.
- Please note that ICRC will not provide any kind of boarding and lodging facility.
ICRC Internship Eligibility Criteria
- B.A./LLB or a graduate degree in International Relations from a recognized university.
- Candidates holding LL.M. in International Humanitarian Law will be given preference.
- Proficiency in English and Urdu (written and spoken)
- Excellent Computer skills (standard software)
- Sound knowledge of the Pakistani legal system and International Humanitarian Law
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months or more.
- Graduates who have completed their studies in one of the above-mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of commencement of the internship
Important: For enrolled students, the applicant must provide in writing permission of the full-time availability for the internship period from the head of the department, in case the applicant is selected.
The Last Date to Apply for the ICRC Internship 2019 Batch 1 in Pakistan is 28th February 2019
How to Apply for ICRC Internship
You have to Submit the Following Documents for the ICRC Internship 2019 in Pakistan.
- Letter of Recommendation from Dean/Head of Department.
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Do not send any documents other than the three listed above. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- For ICRC Internship in Islamabad: Your Documents should be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]
- For ICRC Internship in Peshawar: Your Documents should be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]