The ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition 2019 by ICRC Pakistan are open apply now. This Essay Competition is open to all the residents of Pakistan high school students, College Students, University Students or any profession. There is No Age Limit and people from any fields or professions can apply for 2019 essay competition.
Here is a previous ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition 2018. ICRC Stands for International Committee of the Red Cross. There are 3 Cash prizes for the ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition 2019. ICRC Pakistan brings to you the 6th edition of the annual Bilingual Essay Writing Competition.
The Selection Committee will select top 3 essays and the winners will get cash prizes. The first prize is 80000/-, 2nd prize is 60000/- and 3rd prize is 40000/-. You can Submit Your Essay in English or Essay in URDU. You have to select any one Language.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan brings to you the 6th edition of the annual Bilingual Essay Writing Competition. In line with the theme of protection of human life and dignity, the topic of this year’s competition is “Trends of Violence against Health-Care Workers and Facilities”.
The competition is open to all residents of Pakistan and the last date for submission of entries is 26 April 2019.
The ICRC initiated the Health Care in Danger programme in Pakistan in 2015 and we have since conducted a number of surveys and studies that seek to address the continuing menace of violence against health-care workers and facilities. These resources are available for public access on our website and the participants are encouraged to use them.
Over the years, the competition has provided a great learning opportunity to the participants as well as the ICRC, by encouraging the people of Pakistan to take part in the problem-solving process regarding issues that affect them and their communities. Last year’s topic of “Social Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities” received 1,400 entries, many from those with a disability, and others from people working on social inclusion projects.
ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition Topics
There are simple essay topics “Trends of violence against healthcare workers and facilities.”. The ICRC initiated the Health Care in Danger programme in Pakistan in 2015 and we have since conducted a number of surveys and studies that seek to address the continuing menace of violence against health-care workers and facilities.
These resources are available for public access on our website and the participants are encouraged to use them.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 80,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 80,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 80,000
Eligibility for ICRC Essay Competition
- The Essay Competition is open to all the Residents from Pakistan.
- Only one submission will be accepted (in either language) per person
- Words limit should be equal to or less than 5,000.
- References must be given in footnotes. These are not added to the word count and there is no set format for references. You can send them as preferred.
- There is no template and submissions can follow any suitable format.
- Participants can use citation and formatting styles (e.g. Chicago Manual, APA, MLA, etc.) as per their preferences. However, all referenced material should be listed in the footnotes.
- A maximum of 10% plagiarism percentage is acceptable. Anything higher than 10% will be penalized either through deduction of marks or disqualification, depending upon the plagiarism report.
- The competition is open to all citizens of Pakistan, including serving or retired government officials.
ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition Deadline:
The last date to apply for ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition 2019 is 26th April 2019. Send Your Essay before or on 26th April 2019. The procedure of applying is given below as well as Advertisement is also given below.
How to Apply for ICRC Red Cross Essay Competition 2019
Write Your Essay in MS Word. Convert your essay into PDF format and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be: ‘Submission: Essay Competition 2019’. Each submission shall include the writer’s name, email address, contact number and occupation.