Looking for a perfect place to discover your future? IDC is thrilled to announce its Summer Internship Program 2019. The summer program at IDC Europe is open to all students must have strong academic performance and proficiency in English.
At IDC, you will get flexible working and fast paced environment and cutting-edge training on-the-job and will also gain world-class mentorship from global thought-leaders.
Don’t limit yourself! This opportunity will give you a taste of professional life and will allow you to proceed in your career even before leaving the university.
Provider: International Data Corporation (IDC) USA
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
IDC Summer Internship Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- All degrees and disciplines preferably: Business Management, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Economics
- Applicants must have curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- International mindset and interest in global business
- You should demonstrate creativity, resilience, and adaptability
- Should be demonstrated intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- You should be having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Participants must have a customer focused and commercial savviness
Is Open for International Students: Yes
Is this Paid Position? This is a paid programme.
Program benefits include: Monthly scholarship of 500GBP
IDC Summer Internship Program Description
IDC is looking for such ambitious interns who are eager to know what it likes to work in Professional Services and plays an important role in their firm.
The opportunity to join IDC is to be part of the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide.
As an intern, you will:
- Have a chance to invest in your personal development with forward-thinking digital learning opportunities.
- Work in a team, which is valuable for your unique contributions and new ideas that you bring. You will get the “hands-on” project experience working with professional and experienced teams.
- Encourage to think for yourself and to provide the solutions leading to our customers to use your initiative within your team.
- Also, develop business skills such as those that will serve you well, keeping your future in mind.
- Get support for learning all that you need to develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
IDC Summer Internship Program Duration
Candidates will spend 10 to 12 weeks, between June and August in one of their business units in various location in Europe; London, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague offices.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for IDC Summer Internship Program
To apply, you will need to submit an online application and specify the project and location you would prefer.
- Applicants must tell why you want to join your preferred IDC project (less than 100 words) and upload your CV.