Department of Post is organizing a Photography Competition at the national level. The theme of the competition is “Holiday Destinations in India”.
Prizes to be:
a. First prize : 50,000
b. Second prize : 25,000
c. Third prize : 10,000
d. Five consolation prizes of Rs. 5000 each.
Terms and Conditions to participate in “Independence Day 2019- Photography Competition” on theme “Holiday Destinations in India”
- Entries are invited for “Independence Day 2019 – Photography Competition”.
The theme of the competition is “Holiday Destinations in India”. Each participant can send only one entry on standard photographic paper of A4 size along with the soft copy of his entry in a cd. The photo should be clicked by the participant himself/ herself and it should not have been previously published in any print and digital media.
- The participant can also upload his/ her entry at My Gov Portal: www.mygov.in. Minimum resolution of an image should be 300 dpi and a minimum data size of the image should be 5 MB.
- Any citizen of India of all age groups can participate in this contest. The entry submitted should be such as can be depicted on the stamp in a visually appealing manner so as to be of interest to philatelic collectors.
- The following particulars are mandatory and must be written legibly on the reverse side of the entries or uploaded along with the entry on my gov portal:
5. Full and complete residential address with Pin Code
6. Phone/Mobile Number
7. E-mail ID (if Available)
8. Date and details of place of which photo clicked
9. Equipment details through which photo clicked viz. camera model
- An undertaking stating that ‘The photograph submitted is original and no copyright issues are involved’ should be sent/uploaded along with the entry. In case of any legal dispute related to copyright issue, Department of Posts will not be liable for the same.
- The entry can be sent through “Speed Post” only. Participant must mention “Independence Day 2019 – Photography Competition” on the envelope in which the entry is sent.
Last day of submission is July 10, 2019.