For removing financial hindrance for high potential Indian applicants, the University of Wollongong is administrating the Indian Bursary Program in Australia.
The program is open for brilliant candidates from India who will commence in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
Originated in 1951, the University of Wollongong is an Australian public research university. It is ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world. The university comprises of nine campuses in Australia.
Why at the University of Wollongong? At this university, you can empower the skills and knowledge to plan for their career destination and here aspirants can get help with personal and career development.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2020
Indian Bursary Program at the University of Wollongong in Australia Brief Description
- University: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 10% tuition fee and 20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Indian Bursary Program at the University of Wollongong in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the following areas:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Communication and Media
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Creative Arts, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Education Advanced
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Maritime Policy
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health Advanced
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree coursework at the university
How to Apply for Indian Bursary Program at the University of Wollongong in Australia
- How to Apply: Firstly, you have to enroll in a bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university and after being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for following documents such as:
- An offer of admission letter
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts
- For credit exemption, all relevant documents, including syllabi for courses and subjects completed overseas
- Personal identification documents such as a driver’s license or ID card; and
- Any medical records or prescriptions you will need.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a student visa and also accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The bursary will provide up to a tuition 20% fee reduction for the minimum duration of the course