Are you a passionate business-minded woman? So here is a great opportunity for taking part in the Piet and Wina Van Waeyenberge Endowed program furnishing by INSEAD for women of MBA field.
This educational award is activated for those international woman’s who dreams to build a bright future in their chosen fields.
Established in 1957, INSEAD is the best Business school in the world. It is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. INSEAD offers full-time MBA degree programs in diverse fields.
Why study this INSEAD program? Studying this program will provide the candidate skills and knowledge which are required for starting a new business. They will learn to manage a leadership position and be a different person according to the changes in the world.
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019, and July 22, 2019
INSEAD Piet and Wina Van Waeyenberge Endowed International Scholarship Women Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Female applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an MBA degree program in any subjects offered by the organization.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have an engineering background and limited financial means.
How to Apply for INSEAD Piet and Wina Van Waeyenberge Endowed International Scholarship Women
- How to Apply: In terms of applying for this grant, you need to complete the INSEAD online Diversity application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit an essay under the diversity fund along with the copy of their passport and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor’s degree is necessary for taking admission in this program.
- Language Requirement: Having the speaking and writing skill of the English language is required for studying this program but you must have to demonstrate these skills by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: An award of 13 000 EUR will be awarded for this program.