The International College of Management is calling applications from Australian students to apply for its Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. We are a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 17, 2018
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Undergraduate level.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the International College of Management.
- Scholarship Award: The AEF Committee is also able to consider accommodation scholarships for the eligible applicants to a value of up to $15,000 each per annum for the duration of the students’ course/degree.
- Nationality: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships in Australia:
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The eligibility requirements for the Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships are as follows: 1. Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- Must be a full-time student and have successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Can demonstrate financial hardship – A person is considered to be experiencing financial hardship when they are:
- a) Receiving a Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means tested income support payment or
- b) Expected to receive a Centrelink (or other Commonwealth) means-tested income support payment during 2018 or
- c) Able to provide comprehensive information demonstrating exceptional financial hardship
Evidence of financial hardship – Equity Scholarship applicants can claim financial hardship under only one of the above categories of financial hardship. Applicants claiming financial hardship must provide one of the following types of evidence. The type of evidence you must provide relates directly to the category of financial hardship you’re claiming:
- a) Provision of your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) when completing the online application or
- b) No documentation is required to support eligibility if you expect to receive a means-tested payment. However, when you submit an equity scholarship application, you will be required to verify your receipt of an allowance to ICMS before the Scholarship is being taken up or
- c) Documentation provided to support eligibility for exceptional financial hardship must demonstrate a level of real enduring financial hardship.
- Applicants under any of the above categories must prepare a one-page report in support of their application (refer to Report for details).
Application Procedure for International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships in Australia:
How to Apply: To ensure you meet the eligibility criteria, download the application kit below. Complete your application and prepare your report supporting your application and other documentation if required. Submit your application to AEF Scholarships, 151 Darley Road, Manly NSW 2095 by 5 pm on Friday 17 August 2018 (Week 11).