Northern Arizona University is thrilled to announce the International Excellence Award to provide opportunities for high-achieving underrepresented international students to attend NAU.
The program is a merit-based tuition waiver for first time F-1 undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking overseas students admitted directly into a university degree program on the Flagstaff campus.
Northern Arizona University is a world-famous university which given multiple educational programs at undergraduate, graduate, and PhD levels.
Why at Northern Arizona University? NAU offers multiple career opportunities for its students at international leave. It has a Number of Awards in all subjects’ areas and degree at any level.
International Excellence Award at Northern Arizona University USA Eligibility
Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for International Excellence Award at Northern Arizona University USA
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must submit an online application to get an admission in any undergraduate course at NAU. After being a university student, all applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following required documents: two Honors admissions essays, resume or list of activities and accomplishments, the SAT and the ACT.
- Admission Requirements: GPA of 3.0 or higher (unweighted) required
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) an International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
International Excellence Award at Northern Arizona University USA Benefits
The university will provide all the following:
- The winner of the program will receive tuition $10,000 – $13,000 per year in two installments as $5,000 for the first fall and $5,000 for the first spring semester of enrollment, or $6,500 and $6,500 respectively.
- The grant amount for graduate students is $10,000.
- Renewability for this award: Students are required to maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher to renew this award for $13,000 per academic year.
Application Deadline: March 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester