International Partnership Scholarship OAL and RMIT University Australia are open apply now.The RMIT University in Partnership with OAL is offering International Partnership Scholarship for Singaporean students to pursue their studies.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to Singaporean students who will commence a RMIT program. This scholarship cannot be deferred or transferred.
RMIT is a global university of technology and design and Australia’s largest tertiary institution.
International Partnership Scholarship OAL and RMIT University Australia Description:
• Applications Deadline: December 15, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to study any program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Total value of the scholarship is AUD$ 10,000 (paid in two instalments) after university’s census dates.
• Nationality: Scholarship is available to Singapore citizens.
• Number of Scholarships: On rolling basis
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the International Partnership Scholarship OAL and RMIT University Australia:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to Singapore citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• Be a citizen of Singapore
• Commence your RMIT program in Semester 1 2019
• Meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for entry into the nominated programs you have applied for
• Have excellent academic results
• Not be in receipt of another Australian or foreign sponsoring organisation scholarship
• Have received an acceptance for a RMIT program
• Have lodged your application for the RMIT program through OAL
English Language Requirements: A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
International Partnership Scholarship OAL and RMIT University Australia Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Once you have received your offer from RMIT through OAL:
• Visit the OAL Website to find out how to apply and further eligibility criteria of the scholarship
• You must complete OAL Scholarship Form – RMIT (PDF) for the scholarship