The grant is a helpful way of pursuing studies. Considering this in mind, here is an International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships opportunities offered by Aberystwyth University for high achieving applicants.
The International Postgraduate Awards are available for overseas applicants and have the purpose of helping their postgraduate studies by covering the cost of the tuition fee in the UK.
Aberystwyth University is ranked within the top 50 UK universities. It was established in 1872 and has become the first university to be awarded the prestigious prize “University of the year for teaching quality”.
Why at Aberystwyth University? The university offers world-class research and exceptional teaching facilities for its applicants. It has good accommodation space and a huge range of disciplines with the award-winning faculty.
International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships in the United Kingdom Brief Description
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 13
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Language: English
International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships in the United Kingdom Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue postgraduate degree courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must accept an offer of a grant and payment of the £2000 course deposit must be received within 2 weeks of being offered.
How to Apply for International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships in the United Kingdom
See the following phases for applying to the award and for the course as well-
- Phase 1- Take admission in a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Phase 2- Candidates must hold a minimum of a UK 1st class honors degree or the equivalent award.
- Phase 3- At the time of admission, the participants might be asked for submitting their previous academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and etc.
- Phase 4- If your native language is not English, then you will be asked to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The university is offering a total of 13 awards and each will worth £5,000 towards the tuition fee for the full-time course starting in September 2019.