After completing a bachelor’s study every student wants to pursue a master’s program, but due to financial barriers, not every student able to get higher studies. Because of this reason, Manchester Metropolitan University is giving the International postgraduate placements opportunities for helping your studies.
The opening of these educational awards is for international students who are going to commence postgraduate studies at MMU in the UK.
Manchester Metropolitan University is a public research university, founded in 1992. It is an accredited member of the Association of MBAs and member of the University Alliance.
Why at Manchester Metropolitan University? At MMU, the candidates will have world-class professionals who will lead them the way of reaching their career goals and building a bright future with the advantage of a huge range of disciplines.
International postgraduate placements in the United Kingdom Brief Description
- University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2020 entry.
- Language: English
International postgraduate placements in the United Kingdom Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program excluding the Master of Architecture degree course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Hold an offer to study a full taught Masters Course at the university starting in September 2020 and January 2020.
How to Apply for International postgraduate placements in the United Kingdom
- No separate application is required, you will be automatically considered for the grant after the enrollment in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Copies of academic transcript and graduation certificates, two references, one which of which must be an academic reference, personal statement, and evidence of language proficiency must be submitted.
- Achievement of the first-degree classification in the undergraduate or 2:1 classification undergraduate studies is required.
- To study at MMU, you need to demonstrate the English language excellence and satisfy the requirements of the English language of the university.
Benefits: The participant who has a first-degree classification will be awarded from £2,000 award and those have 2:1 classification might be awarded from £1,500 grant.