International Undergraduate Scholarships for international students are available at Montana State University. They are providing two scholarships such as the Office of International Programs Scholarship and MSU Presidential Scholarship.
MSU’s Office of International Programs is proud to offer merit-based scholarships to international undergraduate applicants. The Presidential Scholarships are Montana State University’s most distinguished academic awards, recognizing scholastic achievement, demonstrated leadership, and unique personal qualities.
As a public land-grant university, Montana State University offers baccalaureate degrees in 51 fields, master’s degrees in 41 fields, and doctoral degrees in 18 fields through its nine colleges. It has more than 16,900 students. Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$20,000 per year.
International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University USA Description:
- Applications Deadline: May 15, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a degree at the undergraduate level.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$20,000 per year for Office of International Undergraduate Programs.
- This scholarship can be renewed annually if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Presidential Scholarships: Scholarship recipients receive annual tuition waivers, a generous stipend and other unique incentives for each of four years.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Two types of scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States.
Eligibility for the International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University USA:
- Eligible Countries: International Undergraduate students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
- Students must have maintained a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Applicants must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.
International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University USA Application Procedure:
When an international student submits their application at the university, they are automatically considered for International Undergraduate Scholarships.
How to Apply International Undergraduate Scholarships at Montana State University USA:
- For the Office of International Programs Scholarship
If students choose to submit their SAT and/or ACT scores, the results must be sent directly to MSU via the testing company. They will always consider the highest composite score submitted.
2. For MSU Presidential Scholarship
Students apply to this scholarship application through the given link: www.montana.edu/honors/presidential/