East Tennessee State University is delighted to announce an International Undergraduate Student Year 2 – Y2 Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is open for undergraduate international students who have already enrolled at ETSU.
The Y2Merit cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships that cover costs of tuition. Examples are CAS, HID, Midway, SACM, etc.
ETSU is the fourth largest university in the state and has off-campus centers in nearby Kingsport and Elizabethton. The university provides numerous opportunities and benefits for their students.
International Undergraduate Student Y2 Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University Description:
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Will be in the amount of $12,500 per academic year (spring and fall terms)
- Must be used towards tuition and fees
- Cannot be used towards service, programs, and individual course fees
- Are competitive and will be based on the ETSU grade point average
- Will be effective the fall term and for no more than 6 semesters, provided students maintain the minimum eligibility requirement
- Cannot be used when students are charged Erate or in-state tuition rates
- Have no cash value
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Tennessee.
Eligibility for the International Undergraduate Student Y2 Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University:
- Eligible Countries: Undergraduate students from around the world are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Be current ETSU international students who have been enrolled for at least one full semester but no more than two semesters at ETSU
- Have a minimum ETSU grade point average of 3.0
- Be in lawful F1 or J1 status
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student
International Undergraduate Student Y2 Merit Scholarship at East Tennessee State University Application Procedure:
- Scholarships will only be offered to start in the fall semester. No initial awards will be offered for the spring term.
- Awardees will be notified of selection by May 31st
- Scholarships will not cover program, service and course fees, health insurance, housing, meal plans, etc
How to Apply: Students apply to this scholarship application form through the given link: https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Form/Start/aeacf830-b2d1-42eb-9321-2b50247eadbb