The Ireland Government Scholarship 2019 are open apply now. The Undergraduate Students who are in their Final Year can also apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship. This is a fully funded scholarships in Ireland taught Master/ MPhil Degree Scholarships at Irish Universities in any disciplines.
The Ireland Government Scholarship is only to study full-time in Ireland for a period
of one year Master program. You can use this scholarship for 2 years Masters/MPhil or Ph.D. programs but the Government of Ireland will only fund for one-year duration only.
The government of Ireland scholarships may be approved for study across all disciplines, subject to the availability of places. The scheme is Operated in the Higher Education Sector & Funded in partnership between the Government and the Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
Ireland Government Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Ireland
- Scholarship by: Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
- Classes Start: September/October 2019
- Deadline: Friday, 23 March 2019
Total No of Ireland Government Scholarship
It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2019/2020.
Ireland Government Scholarship Value
The Scholarship will Give €10,000 for One Study Year. This fund is directed at covering student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for.
- The Final Year of an Undergraduate programme.
- One year of a taught Master’s degree programme.
- One year of a Research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters or a 3-4-year Ph.D. programme).
- The HEI will be required to give a FULL fee waiver to the student for the scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
Ireland Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
Ireland Government Scholarship Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2019-20 is Friday, 23 March 2019.
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship
- The Online Call for Applications is open. You can find the Link Given below. The Official Advertisement & Detailed information is also given below.