The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is pleased to announce an undergraduate Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship program. The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is available for high-achieving high school seniors who want to be graduate from the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. Up to $40,000 Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship award will be given per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school. Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation dedicated to advancing the education of exceptionally promising students who have financial need Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Plan to graduate from a US high school in spring 2020
- Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2020
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- SAT combined critical reading and math score of 1200 or above and/or ACT composite score of 26 or above
- Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. They will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, they anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant
- Only students who will pursue baccalaureate degree programs at accredited colleges or universities are eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program.
How to Apply for Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship :
To begin the application process, the applicant should click the Register button and create an account in their name. The link is:
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Supporting Documents:
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program application requirements will include:
- Demographic information about you and your family.
- Academic information about you, including your cumulative unweighted GPA, course grades, and standardized test scores.
- Self-assessment and multiple choice questions.
- School Profile to be completed by your principal or guidance counselor.
- Two teacher Recommendations to be completed by core subject teachers.
- Financial information including the last three years’ Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) for your household.
- Short and long essays.
- Official transcripts, College Entrance Exam score reports and other transcript forms, dual enrollment, online courses, etc. (if applicable).
- Financial Form, including a copy of parent(s)/guardian(s) Federal Tax Return for the last three years. If for any reason Federal Tax forms were not filed, an explanation must be submitted to the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation regarding financial circumstances in addition to completing the Financial Form.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Award Amount:
Up to $40,000 per year will be given to the winning candidate to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application is now open through November 3.
Link for More Information: