Are you a Japanese student and thinks that you can not afford to study in Australia? Then, proceed with the Japan Global Leader program and complete your dream of studying in Australia.
The university is activating this opportunity for Japanese applicants who wish to conduct their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at UQ.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. The university is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. The university has a global reputation for its teaching quality.
Why at the University of Queensland? If you applying to study at UQ, then you study at a beautiful campus with the necessary requirement in reaching your career goals. It offers a wide range of courses and a vibrant campus to study. Also, it provides excellent student services and personal support to help you to settle in Australia for the duration of your course.
Japan Global Leader Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000-$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Japan
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1 and 30 May for semester 2 every year.
- Language: English
Japan Global Leader Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Japan are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Also, have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
How to Apply for Japan Global Leader Scholarship in Australia
- Required Documents: Curriculum vitae or resume, personal/ motivational statement (the statement includes the reason for your interest in your chosen program, your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experience.) which should be no more than 1000 words, and a reference letter in English.
- Required Language: If your native language is not English, so you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide the amount of $5,000 – $10,000 as the tuition fee discount.