The Jimmy Rane Foundation is delighted to offer the program opportunity managed by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS).
The award is designed for well-qualified, hard-working and outstanding students, and will help deserving students attend college without the financial burden.
The Jimmy Rane Foundation was established by James W. “Jimmy” Rane in 2000. It was created with a simple, yet powerful idea: “It’s about giving something back.” It has awarded 422 colleges programmes to outstanding and deserving students over the years.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 7, 2020, at 11:59 p.m., PT
Jimmy Rane foundation grant Brief Description
- University or Organization: Jimmy Rane Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 to $5,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
Jimmy Rane foundation grant Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available only in the United States or the District of Columbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must check all the given criteria:
- S. citizenship or permanent resident
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 for college applicants
- You must be a graduating high school senior and no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020.
- If you are no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020, and will have received your GED by June 30, 2020, you are eligible to apply.
- All applicants must reside (permanent home address) in one of the following states or the District of Columbia: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Texas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware or New Jersey
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 for graduating high school seniors;
- Students enrolled full-time as a high school senior, progressing normally toward graduation in the Spring/Summer 2020, with plans to enter college no later than the Fall following graduation OR students enrolled full-time as a college freshman or sophomore, no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020, and progressing normally toward a bachelor’s degree
- If you are currently attending college as a freshman or sophomore and are no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, 2020, you may apply.
How to Apply for Jimmy Rane foundation grant
- How to Apply: Candidates must create an online account to register for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a qualification certificate to provide as proof.
- Entry Requirements: All high school applicants must have and maintain at least a 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale. All college applicants must have a 2.75-grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking)
Jimmy Rane foundation grant Benefits
- The Jimmy Rane Foundation prize value varies depending on the need of the student. The reward amount ranges from $500 to $5,000 per year.
- Funds may only use for tuition and fees, books, supplies and equipment, room and board, and travel or research.