If you are seeking opportunities to study abroad, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Australian National University is offering the Johnstone Family Scholarship to the support Australian and international candidates.
The scholarship is open for the home and foreign candidates who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is a national research university, has seven academic colleges and research centres. It is the world-leading centre for research, education and policy engagement and particularly known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
Why you should apply at University?
At ANU candidates can focus on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. It can provide attractive benefits and support to students through every stage of their life and career in a world-class organization.
Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University Description
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar.
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to Australian and international citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidates must be a domestic or international student. Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in mathematics and/or statistics (including the Bachelor of Mathematical Science, the Bachelor of Statistics, or a Bachelor of Science with a significant mathematical and/or statistical component, as determined by the Selection Committee).
They must have completed a minimum of 48 units and a maximum of 96 units of their degree course Candidates can demonstrate a history of excellent academic performance in their undergraduate degree program.
You might also like these Programs
An undergraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics encouraged the candidates to enhance their data science credentials. You can develop their problem solving and logical reasoning skills. With a Mathematics or Statistics degree, you can build a career in the wide-ranging world of information technology and computing services.
Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University Application Procedure
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download and submit the application form
- The candidates must be outlining why they deserve the scholarship and how the funds would enable them to better pursue studies and reach potential.
- It should be in 500 words or less.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates apply for the admission at the university.
Johnstone Family Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University Program Benefits
The university will provide all the following:
- The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar in installments at the beginning of the semester.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the students studying undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
Dates and Deadlines
The scholarship deadline is May 31, 2019