Join Pak Navy Online registration to Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission SSC Term 2018-B has been opened. Applications are open to Join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission Course (SSCC 2019-B).
Pak Navy Jobs 2019 detailed information can be found on our website. You can find all Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs Details & Advertisements. There is much induction in a year for Pak Navy like Pak Navy Civilian Jobs, Pak Navy Sailor Jobs, Pak Navy PN Cadet Jobs, Pak Navy Short Service Commission (SPSCC & SCC ) and Pak Navy Permanent Commission Jobs. The Educational Qualification for These Jobs is Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor’s (B.A /B.Sc), Master’s (M.A / M.Sc), DAE, B-Tech, and Engineering. These Jobs are for Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA/GB & AJK.
Here on this page, our users will be able to get the complete information regarding naval jobs. The candidates who have interest in Pakistan Navy and wish to apply for the job are advised to visit this page on the regular basis as we update it regularly.
The Pakistan Navy’s current and primary role is to protect the country’s economic and military interests at home and abroad, executing the foreign and defense policies of the Government of Pakistan through the exercise of military effect, diplomatic activities and other activities in support of these objectives.
You can Join Pak Navy either after completing intermediate (FA, F.Sc), Bachelors (BS, BA, B.Sc), Masters (MA, M.Sc, and MBA) Medical and Engineering or through SSC (Short Service Commission), SPSCC (Special Purpose Short Service Commission), Navy Cadet and Navy Sailor batch.
The Recent Advertisement was made on 3rd June 2018 about Pakistan Navy Jobs 2019 in every field. Below is the complete detail of all Pak Navy jobs 2018 for the current year where you can find information on how you can apply and register for joinpaknavy. The Join Pak Navy Online Registration is available.
Recruitment in Pak Navy Jobs are mostly done on a physical basis, education, eligibility and requirements for joining any Navy department is almost similar but can vary by posts. Here you can find all the complete details for applying in Police Jobs such as:
No. of Total Vacancies Available:
1680 vacancies are available.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy:
- Pak Navy has equal opportunities for all.
- Both Make & Females are encouraged to apply.
Required Qualification for Pak Navy:
Minimum 45% Required to be eligible for Pak Navy Jobs 2018.
- 25 Age limit for SSG Branch
- 27 Age Limit For Special Branch
- 35 Age Limit For Medical Branch
- 35 Age Limit For Education Branch
- 28 Age limitation for Education Department Physics, Match & Psychologists pak nevy.
- 5.4” Inches/Feet minimum
Available Positions for Pak Navy:
Both Male & Female citizen of Pakistan can joinpaknavy as a commissioned officer after BA, BSC, MBA, BE, BBA, MBA, MCS and MSC in SSC Operations Branch, IT Branch, Medical Branch, Marine Branch, Ordnance Branch, and Navy Education Branch (Sub Lieutenant) join pakistan navy now in below field.
- Operations Branch – Marines & SSG (N)
- Special Branch – IT Specialists
- BCS / BSE / BIT
- MCS / MIT
- BE – Computer Engineering
- Marine Engineering Branch
- BSC/BE Mechanical
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- BSC/BE Electrical / Electronics
- Medical Branch GDMO’s
- Medical Branch – Specialists (FCPS / FRCS / MRCP/ Equivalent)
- General Surgery
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Education Branch
- Special Branch – Pharmacists
- Special Branch – religious Motivation Officers
- Special Branch – Public Relations
Initial Rank After Training:
Sub Lieutenant except for Medical Specialists.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates are required to visit Pak Naval Website
- Click on Registration Form and Fill the form there.
- join paknavy Registration Form Link is given below.
Pak Navy Online Application Deadline:
- Last Date to Apply for Pak Navy Jobs 2018 is 18th June 2018.