The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020 by the World Bank Scholarship program are open apply now. Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship is a Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarships for doing a 2 Year Masters Degree in every fields & Major in Africa, United States & Japan for 2020-2020 For World Bank member developing country.
The JJWBGSP offers over 200 preferred programs and 14 partners programs at universities in the U.S., Africa, and Japan in key areas of Development, Including Economic policy management, Tax policy, and Infrastructure management. The Joint Japan Scholarship is designed to attract Male and female students almost from all countries.
You will be Study in a Top Ranked Universities of World Bank Scholarship a partnership Universities in the U.S., Africa, and Japan. The List of the Universities with Degree programs offer is given below. This is one of the best Fully Funded scholarships for Developing Countries in the world. All the Expenses will be Covered Under the Scholarship.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship to be Taken: Africa, U.S. & Japan
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: April 11, 2020
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship For Masters
Fields of Study For Masters
All Fields are Available Including Development, Including Economic policy management, Tax policy, and Infrastructure management. Please Check More Fields HERE. You can Select any Country to Study in Under Scholarship in Africa, scholarship in US & scholarship in Japan.
Financial Coverage & Benefits
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 & will cover all the Expenses for all the selected participants.
- Economy class Air Travel to/from Your Country at the Start of Study & at the End of Study. In Adition, Scholars will also receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip.
- Tuition Fee for your graduate program
- Cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- Monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, food, etc., including books).
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree.
Please note: All eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are made. Eligibility criteria WILL NOT change during an open call for applications. However, this information is subject to change between the close of one application process and the opening of the next.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Deadline
The Last Date to apply for joint japan world bank graduate scholarship programme is April 11, 2020
How to Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
The Link of the Online Application Portal is Given below in Red Color. Read the Details First & procedure on HOW TO APPLY For the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2020.