The KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2019 for International Students For Fall Regular 2019. KAIST Scholarship in South Korea is Only for the International Students to pursue Bachelors Degree, Master Degree or Doctoral Degree. 80% of All Lectures in English.
The KAIST Offers Scholarships in the Fields of Natural Science, Life Science & Bioengineering, Engineering/Technology, Liberal Arts & Convergence Science, & Business Studies. He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for master’s applicants) or, He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for doctoral applicants).
The Duration of the Master’s degree generally requires two academic years of study. The Ph.D. degree generally requires three or more academic years of study. The Full Details on Scholarship in SouthKoreaa are given below about the Financial Coverage & criteria.
KAIST University Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Degree Level: BS, MS, PhD
- Class Begin: Sep. 2nd 2019
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 9th April 2019
List of Fields & Majors
Physics, Mathematical Sciences, Chemistry
Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
- Biomedical Science and Engineering Interdisciplinary Program.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The Robotics Program
- School of Computing
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Graduate School of Knowledge Service Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
Liberal Arts & Convergence Science
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
Business and Technology Management
Here You Can see the Contacts & Emails of Deartmental Information. CLICK HERE
All the International Students who are Applying for KAIST University Scholarship will be given the following Scholarship by selecting ‘KAIST scholarship’ in the Application form.
- KAIST Scholarship recipients are generally exempt from paying tuition and fees.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s course students
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree course students and the National Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
- Application form (online application)
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Certified copy of Transcripts
- Certified copy of English Proficiency Test (EPT)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of identity documents (NIC, Passports, Driving License)
- Copy of identity documents II (parents)
International applicants must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
- He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for master’s applicants)
- He or she holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by August 31st, 2019 (for doctoral applicants).
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
The Last Date to Apply for the KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2019 is 9th April 2019
How to Apply
You have to Fill the Online Application Form. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below. Upload All the Required Documents before the Deadline. Also, Please Read the Detailed Information about the Procedure.