Kansas State University Presidential Scholarships are open apply now. The Kansas State University is offering a presidential scholarship for high school leavers to pursue an undergraduate degree program. Two Presidential Scholarships are awarded each year.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
The Kansas State University is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
Kansas State University Presidential Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: November 29, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to $80,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Two Presidential Scholarships are awarded each year.
- Nationality: The scholarships are available for the US citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Kansas State University Presidential Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the US citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above and
- Display extraordinary leadership and
- Be a high school senior and
- Be admitted to K-State and
- Attend K-State in Fall 2020 and
Kansas State University Presidential Scholarships Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 29, November 2020.