The KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia 2020 are open apply now. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
KAUST is holding Free Fully Funded Summer School from August 25th – September 7th, 2020 Approximately 2 Weeks for all the International BS/BSc (3rd year or 4th year)OR Or those who have completed BSc/BS and MS students.
The Summer School will comprise of two weeks of academic research and a lively social programme at KAUST. All the Expenses will be Covered which includes Roud Airfare Tickets, Visa Fee, Accommodation, Meals & other expenses. lease Read the Full Details below.
KAUST International Summer School Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: KAUST
- Duration: 14 Days
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 15, 2020
KAUST is a beautifully laid out community covered with trees, gardens, walking paths, plazas, parks, and seaside views. The community is an extremely safe and well-maintained environment. It is easy to get around on foot or by bicycle or using the free community buses.
Residential life is enhanced by an array of community events, clubs, classes, programs, educational and recreational facilities.
You can learn a foreign language or play a musical instrument, improve your sports performance with coaches and trainers, listen to a concert or watch a theatrical performance, cheer for a sports team, kayak on the Red Sea and much more.
KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia Financial Coverage of Summer School
As stated above, the KAUST Summer Program is a Fully Funded International Summer School for all the International Students.
- Workshop Stipend ( $500USD )
- Round-trip airfare to/from city of departure-Jeddah (KAUST)
- Health insurance
- Private bedroom and bath in a shared residential suite
- Visa fees (Students must have a valid passport)
- Access to community recreational resources
- Social and cultural activities
KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia Eligibility Criteria
- Students who have completed a minimum of their 3rd-year of baccalaureate studies OR completed their baccalaureate (Bachelor’s degree) OR be pursuing a post-baccalaureate (Master’s degree).
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50 /4.00 (14/20: Equivalent to ECTS B).
- KAUST will host Applied Mathematics workshop.
- You will be exposed to several aspects of Applied Mathematics, including homogenization, numerics for partial differential equations and mean field games.
- You will also improve on a range of Scientific Research Skills used in this academic sphere.
- The course includes lectures and lab work and students on the program will attempt to produce a collaborative research paper.
KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia Required Documents
- An official Academic transcript(s)
- Personal Statement of Intent.
- Letter of recommendation from current or previous faculty advisor.
- A valid passport (with six months validity).
Timeline of Application
- June 15: Applications Close
- July 15: KAUST Interviews Completed
- August 15: Visa issued, flights booked onboarding begins
- August 25: First day of internship
- September 8: End of internship
The Last Date to Aly for the KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia 2020 is June 15, 2020
How to Apply for KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia
You have to Aly Online. Click on the Link below & Create an Account. Then Login into Your Account & Complete online application Form.