The University of Keele is looking for brilliant students and decided to give you a chance to conduct your higher education in the Uk by applying to this ‘Developing Countries Scholarship’ opportunity.
With the full accomplishment, this free education grant is available for international students to pursue a postgraduate degree program at Keele University.
Founded in 1949, Keele University is a public research university which is officially known as the University of Keele. It is a research-led and innovative university that engages with cutting-edge research.
Why at Keele University? The university has the largest campus in the UK in which there are many facilities such as- the library, research labs, and many others are available for the students.
Keele University Developing Countries Scholarship in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Language: English
Keele University Developing Countries Scholarship in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the low-middle income countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: This educational grant combined with the Keele International Excellence Scholarship and the Keele Alumni Discount if you are eligible.
- Participants taking a PGCE course or the MA in Social Work are not eligible for this grant. Also, be a self-funding applicant starting their course in September 2020.
How to Apply for Keele University Developing Countries Scholarship in UK
- How to Apply: All you have to do is to take admission to a postgraduate degree course at the university. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Language Requirements: If the applicant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Deadline: There is not a particular closing date given. Each course has a separate deadline, so need the check the course page for the deadline in which you want to apply.
Benefits: The grant will provide tuition fee discounts of £1,000.