Kent Business School Hardship Master Bursary in UK are open apply now. The Kent Business School is happy to announce range of hardship bursaries for students who require financial support in order to undertake and complete their master’s studies. Bursary will be awarded to Home, EU and Overseas students.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students who want to complete their Master studies at Kent.
Kent Business School, also known as KBS, is the business school of the University of Kent. Since opening in 1988, it offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programmes, as well as non-degree ‘part-time’ executive education for individuals and companies. The University is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
Kent Business School Hardship Master Bursary in UK Description:
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Course Level: Bursary is available to pursue postgraduate taught
- Study Subject: Bursary will be awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Awards of up to £3,000 will be awarded.
- Nationality: Bursary will be awarded to Home, EU and Overseas students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Kent Business School Hardship Master Bursary in UK:
Eligible Countries: Bursary will be awarded to Home, EU and Overseas students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- This funding is available to all applicants who are applying for a Kent Business School Masters programme
- Any bursary award will be determined based on an assessment of your supporting hardship statement
A hardship bursary can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study onto a Master’s programme at Kent Business School and received a formal offer for 2019 entry
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Kent Business School Hardship Master Bursary in UK Application Procedure
How to Apply: You can apply for the bursary via your Applicant Portal by submitting a supporting statement describing your current circumstance, detailing why you require the extra funding and should be considered for a hardship bursary.