King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Saudi Arabia For Pakistani Students are open apply now. Applications are invited to apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The King Abdulaziz Scholarship is to Complete Masters or Ph.D. This Scholarship is only for Male. Females Cannot Apply.
The fully funded Saudi International Scholarships For Pakistani students 2019 for Masters & Ph.D. The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters. All Fields are available for Masters & Ph.D. This is Full Saudi Arabia Scholarship.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Details
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- University: King Abdulaziz
- Academic Year: 2019/2020
- Scholarship Value: Fully funded scholarship
- Deadline: There is no Deadline but the screening is two times per year
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Admission Requirements
Read Carefully the Information about Study in Saudi Arabia for Pakistani students in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Pakistani Students.
- The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D. and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- An approved exam in English has required for an applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
- TOEFL (PBT)=500
- TOEFL (CBT)=173
- TOEFL (IBT)=61
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Required Documents
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship Scholarship Benefits
- The monthly bursary of SR 900.
- A monthly bursary SR 1000 (a research assistant without summer time), the contract applies for one semester only between the Deanship of Graduate Studies and the student and in case of the two parties’ desire to contract for another semester.
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- Providing an accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- A total sum of SR 4,000 for Ph.D., and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
DISCIPLINES AVAILABLE FOR M.SC & PhD
Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- ISLAMIC LAW STUDIES
- INFORMATION SCIENCE
Faculty of Science
- ASTRONOMICAL SCIENCES
Faculty of Engineering
- THERMAL ENGINEERING AND DESALINATION
- MINING ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL ENGINEERING
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- AERONAUTIC ENGINEERING
- PRODUCTION ENGINEERING & MECHANICAL SYSTEM DESIGN
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
Faculty of Meteorology, Environment Arid Land Agriculture
- ARID LAND AGRICULTURE
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- HYDROLOGY, AND WATER RESOURCES MAN
Faculty of Marine Science
- MARINE BIOLOGY
- MARINE PHYSICS
- MARINE CHEMISTRY
- MARINE GEOLOGY
Faculty of Environmental Design
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Faculty of Computing & Information Technology
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION SYSTEM
How to Apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
International students should submit the online application, for more detailed information, please read the instructions, admission requirements, required documents and transcripts, deadlines and more for your program choices before beginning your application.