With the objective of financial support to the students King’s College London is providing King’s-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship 2019/20 to the commencing students.
Candidates with all nationalities who commence a full-time PhD program at the university are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
King’s College London ranked amongst some of the world’s most prestigious universities. It is the research-intensive university with a global reputation for academic discovery and teaching. King’s is in the top seven UK universities for research.
Why you should apply at University?
King’s College London provides candidates with an internationalized curriculum and experience which creates global citizens connected to international networks and employable anywhere in the world. It provides support and training with high quality personal, professional, academic, & career development opportunities
King’s-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship for International Students in the UK Description
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, stipend and an annual research grant
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to the candidates of all nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the King’s-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship for International Students in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Eligible Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study the PhD degree program in one of the following areas Chinese Studies Research, Comparative Literature Research, Dental & Craniofacial Sciences Research, English Research, Film Studies Research, Geography Research, History Research, Medicine Research, Linguistics Research, Mathematics Research, Music Research, Nursing & Midwifery Research, Physics Research, Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience Research, War Studies Research offered by the University of Hong Kong.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
Candidate must be international students. The applicant must be due to commence a full-time joint PhD program run in collaboration between King’s College London and the University of Hong Kong during the 2019/20 academic year.
Applicant must have applied to King’s College London as the home institution and submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline.
You Might Also Like these Programs
Pursuing a PhD may lead you to a better job. With a PhD degree, you can get an excellent path into the different professions according to your research areas. You can apply for jobs where you’ll continue to use your academic subject knowledge like Dental, Research, Nursing, and Neuroscience etc.
King’s-HKU Joint PhD Scholarship for International Students in the UK Application Procedure
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- English test results (if applicable)
- The joint PhD Travel Plan form
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must need to apply for the admission through the given link: https://apply.kcl.ac.uk/
The university will provide all the following:
- The Scholarship will provide full tuition fees, stipend and an annual research grant.
- How it Works: The scholarship will support the tuition fee and research grant of a student.
Dates and Deadlines
Scholarship deadline is March 31, 2019