Applications are invited to apply for the Korea Winter Internship Program 2020. The Korea Winter Internship Program is a Fully Funded International Internship in Korea for all international students from around the world.
This Internship in Korea for international students will take place at the Phonag University of Science and Technology. The Duration of the Korean Internship will be 4 Weeks. The Korea Winter Internship Program will Start in January 2020.
GIFT Postech offers internships both in Summers & in Winters. This is a Paid Internship & all the other expenses will also be fully covered by the University. Both Korean and international students can apply for a Korean internship.
Korea Winter Internship Program Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: Phonag University of Science and Technology
- Internship Month: January
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th November 2020
This is a Paid Internship in Korea for all International & Korean Students. All the Expenses will be covered by the University.
- Free Housing on Campus.
- Free Transportation will be provided.
- Round Trip Air Fare Economy Class Tickets for International Participants.
- Monthly Living Expenses (KRW 500,000 / 4 Weeks)
- Full Application Form
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English
- Personal Statement
- Verification of English Proficiency
- 3rd and 4th Year Undergraduate Students.
- International Students with any Nationality are eligible.
- Korean Nationals can also apply.
|Application Deadline||2nd week of May||End of November|
|Final Result’s Announcement||1st week of June||End of December|
|Period of the program||July||January|
The last date to apply for the Korea Winter Internship Program 2020 is 29th November 2020
How to Apply:
Download the Application Form given in the link below for International Students as well There is a Separate Form for Korean Nationals. Also, download the other Documents and Please Email them to the in-charge Eun Mi Jung [email protected]