The KP Government Internship Program 2019 are open apply now. The KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program is a 6-month long program based in Peshawar. 30,000/Month Stipend will be given.
A team of talented designers and developers collaborate to build digital services, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services.
These digital services can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, crime, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.
KP Government Internship Program 2019 Details
- Stipend: 30,000/month
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Durshal, Peshawar
- Deadline: 30th April 2019
KP Government Internship Program Benefits:
The benefits that these fellows are getting includes a monthly stipend of Rs. 30,000/-for six months, professional mentorship, free workspace, leadership development training and above all a chance to work with a Government department to bring about a change in the digital landscape of KP.
KP Government Internship Program Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should have minimum 16 years of education and must have graduated from an HEC recognized university having expertise in one of the following categories: front end development, backend development, mobile application development, desktop application development, graphic designing.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year (post graduation) experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
- The candidate should be able to be present in person (9AM-5PM) at Durshal Peshawar.
KP Government Internship Program Deadline:
The Last date to apply for KP Government Internship Program 2019 by KPITB and Durshal Peshawar is 30-April-2019.
How to Apply For KP Government Internship Program 2019
You have to Aly Online. Click on the Link given below.