Get the opportunity to study in South Korea. Kyungsung University is welcoming aspirants from all around the world to apply for the opportunity s.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Kyungsung University has held a regional conference between South Korea and China regarding the sustainable development of the Northeast Asia region. It has 10 undergraduate colleges encompassing 7 different faculties and 54 departments at the time of 2011.
Why at Kyungsung University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2020
Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea Brief Description
- University or Organization: Kyungsung University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in South Korea
Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to undertake a bachelor degree in any subjects at the Kyungsung University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for Kyungsung University funding for International Students in South Korea
For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Aspirants can apply for the admission at the university by submitting this form to #201 International Programs Office, Bldg No.2, Suyeong-to 309, Nam-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 48434). After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will provide multiple benefits for a student.