Lays Flavor Contest are open apply now. Frito-Lay, Inc. is now accepting the application for the “LAY’S® Do Us A Flavor® The Pitch Contest” from all 18 years of age or older. The Lays Flavor Contest is intended for play in the United States and Puerto Rico only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. In the community, they’re proud to support several national non-profit organizations and food Lays Flavor Contest. Enter in the contest and get a chance to win $10,000, $50,000, or even a million dollars in cash.
Frito-Lay, Inc. was formerly known as The Frito Company and changed its name to Frito-Lay, Inc. in September 1961.The company was founded in 1932 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas. Frito-Lay, Inc. mission’s “In order to make the best snacks on earth, they need to protect the earth. So they’ve committed to making sustainable products in four ways.”
Lays Do Us a Flavor Program
- Must be legal residents of any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry in Lays Do Us a Flavor program.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Contest).
How to Apply for Lays Flavor Contest :
To enter, submit your idea for a new flavor of potato chip. Your entry must include a name for your flavor, up to three ingredients, and a short essay about your inspiration. Participants may submit their Entry in any of the following manners:
- To be applying for the contest, the applicants may visit (“Lay’s Web Site”) and follow the online instructions to complete and submit your Entry. The link is: lays.com
- If you log in via Facebook Connect, you will not be required to enter your personal information.
(B) Retailer Web Sites:
- Select retailers may offer additional online methods of entry (each a “Retailer Web Site”) where you will complete and submit your Entry via a Retailer Web Site. Use of the Retailer Web Site may also be subject to the applicable Retailer’s Site terms and/or posted privacy Retailer Web Site(s) may require a Facebook Account prior to entry. After contest entry, Retailer Web Site(s) may also offer ancillary sweepstakes or giveaways, which will be subject to separate giveaway rules posted on such Retailer Web Site(s). See in-store displays for specific instructions, including the domain names for the respective Retailer Web Sites
(C) Other Social/Digital Channels:
- Sponsor may offer additional methods of entry through social media posts, channels and/or digital display ads (each a “Social/Digital Channel”). Social/Digital Channels may require a Facebook Account prior to entry. See specific instructions on any such Social Digital Channel.
- The Lay’s Web Site, Retailer Web Sites and any other Social/Digital Channels are referred to collectively as the “Web Site”.
Lays Flavor Contest Guidelines :
During the Contest Entry Period, the Sponsor invites participants to submit their ideas for a potential flavor of LAY’S® Potato Chips. During the entry process, participants will be required to submit the following:
- The proposed flavor name
- Up to 3 ingredients
- Your flavor inspiration or description expressed in one or more of the following manners:
- Your Own Words. Limited to 600 characters;
- Your Original Photo. Acceptable formats: .png or .jpg. Limit one (1) photo per submission; and/or
- Your Original Video. Acceptable format: YouTube shares link to the video. The video should be approximately 30 seconds in length; not to exceed 45 seconds. Submission should not feature music.
- Limit one (1) video per submission.
- Participant’s contact information, which may include first and last name, email address, birthdate and zip code (altogether, the “Entry”).
- Entries must be in English, however, they may include one or more familiar foreign words that have attained general acceptance and are commonly understood in the U.S. (e.g. “queso” or “fiesta”).
- Your flavor name must not be the same or substantially similar to an existing flavor of LAY’S® potato chips, nor may it be the same or substantially similar to the prior Do Us a Flavor finalists (Cheesy Garlic Bread, Chicken & Waffles, Sriracha, Cappucino, Mango Salsa, Wasabi Ginger, Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese, Biscuits & Gravy, Gyro, New York Reuben, and/or Truffle Fries.) For a list of existing LAY’S® flavors, visit fritolay.com
- All Entries must be received and recorded within the Contest Entry Period. The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. You may enter as many different Entries into the Contest as you like, as long as each Entry is substantially different from previous Entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that a participant has submitted two (2) or more Entries that are not substantially different from each other, the participant and/or the duplicative Entries may be disqualified.
- Participants may (but are not required to) use the tools on the Lay’s Web Site to create a custom packaging image to visually represent their Entry. The packaging images on the Lay’s Web Site (and the customization choices, if any) will not be judged and will not impact the outcome of the Contest.
Lays Flavor Contest Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Grand Prize (1): One Million Dollars ($1,000,000), awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer payable to the winner within 6-8 weeks of Grand Prize winner verification.
- Finalist Prizes (2): Fifty Thousand dollars ($50,000), awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to each Finalist winner who is not the Grand Prize Winner.
- Semi-Finalist Prizes (7): Ten Thousand dollars ($10,000), awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer, payable to each Semi-Finalist winner who is not a Finalist or the Grand Prize Winner.
- Semi-Finalist Prize Payout Terms: Semi-Finalist Prizes will be awarded after the Finalists have been identified and verified. Allow up to 12 weeks upon verification of the Finalists for Semi-Finalist Prizes to be awarded.
- Finalist Prize and Grand Prize Payout Terms: Finalist Prizes and the Grand Prize will be awarded after the Grand Prize Winner has been identified and verified. Allow up to 8 weeks upon Grand Prize Winner verification for Finalist Prizes and the Grand Prize to be awarded.
Lays Flavor Contest Application Deadline:
Contest submissions must be received between 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on January 10, 2019, and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March 19, 2019 (“Contest Entry Period”).
Link for More Information: