Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans are open apply now. Applications are now open for Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for talented young creative in need of financial support. This scholarship is available for South Africa students.
The Loeries has been rewarding creativity for 40 years. As Africa and the Middle East’s premier award that recognises, rewards inspires and fosters creative excellence in the advertising and brand communication industry, winning a Loerie is the highest accolade for creativity and innovation across our region. The Loeries, a proudly not-for-profit company, promotes and supports creativity by helping marketers, agencies and consumers appreciate the value of fresh thinking, innovative ideas and outstanding execution.
Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans Description
- Applications Deadline: October 19, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship provides an opportunity for an aspiring Grade 12 learner. The Creative Future Scholarship is to study 3-year degree in Brand Communication or Copywriting beginning in the 2019 academic year.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Brand Communication in Johannesburg.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is now the creative industry’s richest bursary, covering everything a learner requires, including fees, study materials, accommodation and living expenses as well as mentorship, internship and employment in the advertising and brand communication industry.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for South Africa students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken at a tertiary institution (Johannesburg)
Eligibility for the Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for South Africa students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The scholarship provides an opportunity for an aspiring Grade 12 learner, with financial need, to study a three-year degree in Brand Communication in Johannesburg.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans Application Procedure
How to Apply: Please complete the form below and email to education-at-loeries.com.