Longwood University is accepting applications for the Merit-based International Scholarship. The merit-based program is open for all the high performing students from all over the world.
The main purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to those brilliant candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework in the USA.
Founded in 1835, Longwood University is the third-oldest public university in Virginia and ranked ninth among Regional Universities in the US. It is a public institution which only gazes the surface of living and learning.
Why at Longwood University? At the University, there are many opportunities for starting a career and provides higher learning which helps you to improve your core values and by studying in this university you can gain a good opportunity for becoming a professional.
Application Deadline: December 1.
Longwood University Merit-based International Scholarship in USA Brief Description
- University or Organization: Longwood University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 -$8,000 per year for four years
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Longwood University Merit-based International Scholarship in USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe are acceptable for this fellowship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by Longwood University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply for Longwood University Merit-based International Scholarship in USA
- How to apply: To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in the Univerisity by filling the online international application After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting documents: Submit records and any leaving certificate from the higher secondary institution with certified English translation and interpretation with explanation of grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, the student should fulfil the following requirements as-higher secondary mark sheet, official academic grades and the official transcript with all available grades.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants whose native language is not English must submit their TOEFL and IELTS test scores.
Benefits: The grant will pay $2,000-$8,000 per year for four academic years.