The harder you work the more luck you will have. Therefore, the RMIT is presenting the Lonsdale program for helping students in building a bright future.
The Lonsdale Award program is open for both the Australian and International candidates in order to pursue certificate, diploma, or any degree level program at RMIT in Australia.
RMIT University was established by Francis Ormond in 1887. It is an Australian public research university which is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects.
Why at RMIT University? The university has three campuses in Melbourne. It offers a range of scholarships to commencing foreign candidates and an education that will equip students for success and inspire them to transform their future.
Lonsdale funding for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, diploma or degree program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 13, 2020
- Language: English
Lonsdale funding for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The award is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or an international student.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Enrolling in a certificate IV, diploma or degree program at RMIT.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must see the eligibility criteria-
- A candidate must be a full-time student who is going to commence their study in semester 1 or 2 of the 2020 year.
- They must have at least one year of full-time study in your program left to complete.
- Having a long term medical or disability which impacts your study
- Have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- Experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- Have/will be relocating from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- Were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia.
How to Apply for Lonsdale funding for International Students in Australia
- How to Apply: For becoming a part of this educational award, the candidates have to be enrolled in a certificate VI, diploma, or any degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form regarding the grant.
- Supporting Documents: If you are claiming a grant then you need to provide evidence of your financial hardships.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your application, the candidates have to check the admission requirements according to their course.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of $5,000 to all successful participants.