If you are stopping yourself from completing your studies because of the cost of the tuition fee. Then, dear students go ahead with the Inspiring Success program and complete your higher studies in the UK.
This golden opportunity aims to support the UK, EU, and overseas aspirants in their master’s studies with covering the cost of their tuition fees.
Loughborough University is currently ranked within the top 10 of all three national league tables. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
Why at Loughborough University? The university has a pretty good reputation for its teaching facilities. It will help applicants to build a successful career and make their dreams come true.
Loughborough University Inspiring Success funding for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
Loughborough University Inspiring Success funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Wonderful candidates from the UK, EU, and foreign are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates are eligible to apply for a full-time or a part-time master’s degree course.
- Be currently residing in, and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, New ham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest.
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week.
- They will need to have graduated at least 6 months prior to the start of the program.
How to Apply for Loughborough University Inspiring Success funding for International Students
- How to Apply: All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Once their admission is confirmed, then they can complete the online application form for the award.
Some other information needs to be provided-
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Admission Requirements: A successful applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honors degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University.
Benefits: This educational award will cover the 100% cost of the tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates.