The LUISS School of Government is offering two scholarships for female candidates. Scholarships are available for students interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2019/2019.
The LUISS School of Government – LUISS SoG – is a graduate school of the LUISS Guido Carli University – Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, a private university affiliated with Confindustria and based in the Italian capital Rome.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
LUISS School of Government Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 24, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Public Affairs.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition fees for a value of EUR 8,500 (eight thousand five hundred) and access to shared double room at LUISS accommodation, in Rome, between 1 October 2019-30 July 2019.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the LUISS School of Government Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: As to participate to the selection procedure for these scholarships, candidates need to satisfy the following:
An EU second cycle university degree or equivalent, or eligible non-EU four-year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent US/ British number of credits;
Official residence in Egypt;
Certified professional experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;
The professional motivation for attending this course.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure for LUISS School of Government Scholarship:
Applications must be presented by completing the specific form attached to this call and available on this page and must be sent to the LUISS School of Government by 24 June 2019. The following must be attached to the application:
LUISS Scholarship application form (download, fill in and attach to online Master application);
- Copy of passport;
- Copy of official residency certificate;
- Copy of degree certificate or equivalent certification issued by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);
- Certification of exams taken during the degree inclusive of academic years, official grades and earned credits;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Certification of knowledge of English;
- One letter of references specific to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2019.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.