Earning a college degree leads to the ability to choose career paths. Examining this importance of the study, Luther College is implementing the AcademicScholarships for talented applicants in the U.S.
The main object of the program is to support international students starting undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
Established in 1861, Luther College is a private liberal arts college. It is an exclusively undergraduate institution and ranked 90th among all the liberal arts colleges in the USA. The college offers various bachelor’s degree programs.
Why at Luther College? At this college, students will receive education from qualified professors who are passionate about what they teach and fully invested in the college and its students. They also mentor students, act as advisers, and learn and research in collaboration with students.
Application Deadline: January 1.
Luther College academic programs for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Luther College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 to $24,000,
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Luther College academic programs for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
How to Apply for Luther College academic programs for International Students
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of the program, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After that, you have to download the ISFAA form and submitted it to the college.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for the admissions essay/personal statement, two letters of recommendation from teachers, counsellors, or advisors, original or certified copies of your secondary school transcripts or mark sheets and results of your final secondary school examination and the results of any national examination
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a valid IB, SAT and ACT scores for admission
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English test scores.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranges from $10,000 to $24,000 for their study expense