If you think that studying in Australia is just next to impossible for you. Then don’t get stressed and check out the Macquarie University European program presented by the Macquarie University in Australia.
This bursary is intended to attract the students from European countries to pursue their undergraduate or masters studies at MQ in Australia.
In 1964, Macquarie University was established by the New South Wales Government. It is a public research university which ranked in the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region.
Why at Macquarie University? As one of the best universities in Australia, the university has a good reputation for its excellent teaching facilities and career-making guides. It will provide financial support to those who need it along with a peaceful environment to study.
Application Deadline: No application needed for the grant, you will be assessed for the award when you apply for a course at the university. (Applications are processed continuously throughout the year and processing times may vary depending on the program applied for).
Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000 annually
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: European countries
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can take part in a Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Please keep this in your mind that you must enroll and begin your courses as per your letter of offer and also that this grant is for on-campus study only.
How to Apply for Macquarie University European Scholarship in Australia
- How to Apply: We would like to inform you that, you have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically assessed for the fund.
- Language Requirement: You also have to meet the English language requirement of the university.
Benefits: The educational award is valued at AUD $5,000 per year for the duration of the participants chosen the course (AUD $2,500 will be credited each session).