Mahadbt Scholarships are open apply now. I know you are looking for details regarding Maharashtra Govt online Scholarship named MahaDBT or Mahaeschol. As per the new update about maha dbt scholarship government of Maharashtra has changed the site for the scholarship. Last year it was maheschol.maharashtra.gov.in but now the official site for the scholarship is Mahadbt.Gov.in. Now the old site is not working and all the scholarship forms will be submitted to this new site. So I request all the Student from dte maharashtra to please note the changes made to the new site www.mahadbt.gov.in or http mahadbt gov in
Welcome to https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/home/index where you can find all the details regarding Government of Maharashtra’s online portal for DBT(Direct Benefit Transfer) named as MahaDBT. If you do not know what DBT stands for, it is an attempt by the Central Government of India to transfer the money either via online or offline to enhance the welfare of people by helping them in business, studies etc. A government of Maharashtra is following the same pattern for the improvement of their own state by transferring grants and benefits as Scholarship, Pensions etc. All the procedures of mahabt are via online on mahadbt gov.
Around 32 type of post-matric dbt maharashtra scholarship are awarded to students belonging to SC/ST, VJ/NT, OBC and minority community. The sops include 100% tuition and exam fee besides Rs9,000 to Rs12,000 monetary aid for SC/ST students. Similarly, VJ/NT students get 100% tuition and exam fee and Rs4,000 aid. Minority students get Rs25,000 for locals and Rs30,000 from outside state students
“The government had made tall promises after launching mahadbt ebc. To ensure transparency, several formalities like filling Aadhaar numbers, verifying domicile status etc were completed. The students and colleges spent a lot of time doing this. It was expected that the funds would be disbursed in December. But, suddenly in January, you are asked to apply again through an old process,” a college official said. He added that students may not readily agree to redo the process and the college officials to are burdened with several other things. “Many colleges have also not paid salaries in the hope that the scholarship amounts would be reimbursed. The wait has stretched longer now,” they said.
Check our other posts about Mahadiscom Recruitment 2020 and Indian Railway Alp Recruitment 2020 if you are looking for Govt Jobs.
DBT stands for Direct Benefit Transfer. It means that the money (For scholarship, pension etc.) will be credited in your bank account. Maharashtra Govt. Maharashtra Govt. applying the same pattern in the state to improve the quality of scholarship distribution https://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/#/. or http www mahadbt gov in
What is Mahadbt.gov.in ?
For Maharashtra people and students, we have a good news who are trying to earn a scholarship from the government or other sources. The government of Maharashtra has launched Mahadbt e-Scholarship portal for all students that wish to earn a scholarship. Students need to do is to stand in the prerequisites, I mean eligibility criteria and if fall under this, you can apply online on mahaonline login escholarship.
- Mahadbt.gov.in scholarship is for those students who can’t afford to pay the full fees. So family income is a criterion to get benefits.
- It is a government scheme so reservation plays its role. The escholarship is different for a different cast. Like SC, ST, NT, SBC & OBC.
This is a golden opportunity provided by Maharashtra government. So the candidates that feel they satisfy the underwritten eligibility criteria can apply online for this scheme by filling the online form.
MahaDBT E-Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The student who applies for the scholarship must be a student from Maharashtra. He must have a “Birth Certificate” mentioning he is a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Students who wish to apply for this scholarship programme must have completed his/her studies from Maharashtra state only.
- Students are eligible for getting MahaDBT Scholarship only if they have cleared Senior Secondary Examinations with 60% and above.
- Students who wish to get funded from Maharashtra government for higher studies under MahaDBT Scholarship must be of SC, ST, VJNT (Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes), SBC (Special Backward Class or OBC (Other Backward Class).
Document required to apply for Online E Scholarship at Mahadbt.Gov.In
We have studied the website and prepared a list of documents which are required to register at mahabt.
Check the list of documents that you need to scan and provide. To avoid any error in the document upload, it is advisable to first prepare that document and then go for registration.
- The student must have a Caste Certificate issued by some Competent Officer.
- The applicant must have a proper proof of family income certificate provided under Form 16.
- The candidate must have Nivaas Praman Patra, also known as Residence Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all exams passed earlier must be kept with a student while applying.
How to apply on MahaDBT/Mahaeschol | Step by Step
The steps are quite simple to fill out the form and register for this Scholarship. A detailed explanation is given below to register however for more convenience.
- First of all open the official website. That is Maharashtra Scholarship portal or click here.
- If you are an Existing User, log in with the credentials you used. (Check 1 in above screenshot)
- In case you have forgotten those credentials, you can regain them through FORGOT password Options. (Check 2 in above screenshot)
- In case you are a new user, you first need to create an account.
How to create a new account on MahaDBT/Mahaeschol
- For this click on New Registration on the same page. (Check 3 in above screenshot).
- The following window will appear. I will recommend using Aadhar card to register on MahaDBT but you can go with biometric option too. The biometric option is complicated because you need to scan your thumb by the biometric device. I am going to explain here the way with Aadhar card. It is easy and fast. So click on YES and CONTINUE to next step.
- Check on OTP and then check the box at no2 in below screenshot. Fill in your Aadhar card no and click on “Send OTP”. An OTP (One time password) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Verify the OTP in below box. Enter this OTP from your mobile phone correctly.
- You will receive an Authentication Successful message at the top of the page. Like the below one. Click on “OK”.
- And you will see that MahaDBT picked all the information from your Aadhar card. Below is how the page will look like. I just blurred my information for security purposes. Click on Continue.
- Create username and password for future login to portal. You won’t need to do any of the steps above to next time you log in. Simply log in with the login password you create in this step. That Username and a Password can be used for login purpose in future.
- Click on register and you successfully registered. You will receive a short message by the website saying “Registration successful, please log in and apply for benefits”. After you log in, you can apply for the scholarships through the dashboard. Check the below final screenshot.
More Useful tips submitted by Users:
- Once you log in for the first time with your username and password, students will be asked to enter some more details like Your Scholarship Scheme, bank details, photo, Education details, Applicant details, User account management.
- Once you submit your online Scholarship, please wait for a while till the concerned authority verifies and approves your application for eligibility condition as per the information provided.
- Now your application is submitted and in case you want to track the status of your application, please log in with the credentials and track it.
So this was all about MahaDBT, Mahaeschol or DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) if you have any queries about this site do let us know through the comment section mahadbt last date. We will get back to you quickly!
MahaDBT Registration – How To ?
- Aadhaar Number (12 Digits) or
- Enrolment ID (28 Digits)
Go to the MahaDBT registration page which we have linked below.
how to fill mahadbt
If you have chose the Aadhaar Number option, you will get an OTP to go further in your Aadhaar registered mobile number or you can choose the biometric option which is a little more complicated since you need to scan your thumb impression to proceed with mahdbt. For those who have not linked your Aadhaar with the mobile number, it should be done offline via any of your nearest Aadhaar enrollment center on dbt bharat portal login.
After that you need to enter your personal details in the page similar to which we have shown below. Continue button will only be shown once you have entered all the details for MahaDBT registration. You can upload all your address proof and identity proof screenshots at the time of registration. lets fill the mahadbt scholarship form on maha dbt portal.
Then you can choose your username and password to login MahaDBT portal which we have provided above. If you used your Enrolment ID to register at MahaDBT, after registration and once you got your Aadhaar Number, it should be filled at MahaDBT profile page, and its mandatory. Your MahaDBT profile page looks like the screenshot which we are provided below mahadbt login.
How T o Apply For Post or Pre Matric Scholarships of Maharashtra via MahaDBT ?
Once you login via the page which we have provided above, navigate to Apply Schemes->Category->e-Scholarship. Various types of scholarships are listed there.
You can also check whether you are eligible or not of the MahaDBT e-Scholarship via Check Eligibility->e-Scholarship. All the other notifications like scholarship application status will be shown on your MahaDBT profile itself.
MahaDBT – Application Process
The applicants can apply for DTE scholarship through Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) portal. It is a unique platform run by the Government of Maharashtra for its citizens to help them avail benefits of different schemes available on it. From the academic session 2020-19 onwards, having an Aadhaar number is a mandatory requirement to apply for any scholarship scheme through the portal. The applicants are advised to go through the instructions carefully and get acquainted with all the requirements prior to filling up the scholarship form. Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarships on Aaple Sarkar DBT portal:
Step 1: The applicant first needs to visit the home page of the Aaple Sarkar DBT Portal.mahadbt.gov.in online
Step 2: Click on “New Applicant Registration” to register yourself.
Step 3: Provide the information of Aadhar number and proceed.
Step 4: The applicants are required to authenticate their Aadhaar number. There are two types of authentication available.
- OTP – If the applicant’s mobile number is registered with Aadhaar, then they can choose authentication type- OTP
- Biometric – If the mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, then they can choose authentication type as Biometric.
Note: Here we have proceeded with the OTP authentication process.
Step 5: Enter Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP” button. The system validates the aadhaar number and sends the system generated “OTP” to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “OK” button.
Step 6: After the successful OTP verification, the applicant details fetched from UIDAI will be auto-populated in the personal details, address details, bank details etc.
Step 7: Create a “User Name” and “Password” to access the portal.
Step 8: After the creation of login details, log in to the registered account by using “Applicant Login” button.
Step 9: After successful login, the applicants can see the dashboard with listed available scholarships.
Step 10: Select the scholarship you want to apply for and click on the “Apply” button to start a new application.
Step 11: Complete the profile by providing all necessary information.
Step 12: Once the profile is updated, the applicants can go to the “All Schemes” section and search for the scholarship you would like to apply under the departments in the mahaDBT portal.
Step 13: A list of suggested scholarship schemes will appear. Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 14: An application form will appear. Fill in all necessary details and upload all supporting documents (if not already uploaded).
Step 15: Finally, submit the application.
MahaDBT- Documents Required
The students are advised to check out the portal for specific documents that are required for the scholarships available under different departments in the MahaDBT portal. The common documents that are essential for the application are listed below:
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
MahaDBT – FAQ
Q. What is AapleSarkar DBT?
A. AapleSarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is a portal launched by Government of Maharashtra to transfer the benefits and subsidies of various social welfare schemes like E-Scholarships, Pension, Disaster, etc., directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Q. How does the Aadhar based DBT help the beneficiary?
A. Aadhaar seeding your scheme ensures that nobody else can claim a share of the benefits by impersonating the candidate.
Q. How to check the eligibility of the scheme?
A. The basic objective of the “Check Eligibility” feature on the MahaDBT portal is to fetch relevant schemes that are applicable to the applicant on the basis of the input provided by the applicant for eligibility check. Refer to the detailed eligibility conditions for the various scholarships as mentioned above.
Q. Can the application form be edited after submission?
A. Yes, if the institute sends back the application to the student for modification, the applicant can modify some specific fields.
Q. what is the mahadbt scholarship last date?
Ans. Mahadbt Scholarship Last Date For Registration.Mahadbt scholarship form last dates have been announced on the mahadbt scholarship portal so far. before cross 10 March 2020, all the applicants should be applied online Mahadbat scholarship form application immediately
Official MahaDBT Website: www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Also, answer to the queries of other students, they are like you and me and seeking for help.
Thanks for reaching out.