Applications are invited to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019from the Government of Malaysia for International Students to Study Masters Degree & Ph.D. (Doctorate) Degree from Malaysian Public & Private Institutions.
Malaysia International Scholarship is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to bring the students from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
A wide range of academic fields & Majors are available & the Scholarship in Malaysia by Ministry of Education Malaysia is available to all the Nationalities.
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 22nd September 2019
Did You Apply for the Following other Government Scholarships?
Available Fields & Majors
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
Financial Coverage by Malaysian Government
Each scholarship consists of:-
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Maintenance Allowance.
List of Malaysian International Scholarship Universities
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) at Bachelor Degree Level for Master’s Degree applicant.
- Possess Very Good Result at the Master’s Degree level in a similar field of intended Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) study.
- English Language Test.
- In Excellent Health Condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the Universities in Malaysia).
The Last date to apply for the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2019 is 22nd September 2019.
How to Apply
You Can Apply Online. Fill the Online Application. First Sign Up & Read the Guidelines. The Link of the Online Application Portal & Official Advertisement is also given below.