Applications from Australia as well as all nationalities are accepted for the PhD Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland for the academic year 2020/21.
The award is available for international and domestic students who wish to pursue their Ph.D. degree coursework for three years at the university in Australia
The University of Queensland is a research university that was in 1909. It has over 1800 HDR students from an annual award budget of almost $40 million from the Australian Government and UQ.
Why at the University of Queensland? QU gives you the best possible chance to reach your dreams. There are many programs that offer such, where financial aid is also given to keep students on their feet. Here students will develop independent research skills during their study.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
Management of Marine Plastics PhD Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
Management of Marine Plastics PhD Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available to pursue a PhD degree program in Engineering and Computing at UQ.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component; or
- A research master’s degree; or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply for Management of Marine Plastics PhD Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
- How to Apply: In order to take admission, applicants are required to apply for the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to upload a cover letter, CV and academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity then you must get take admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements
- Benefits: The university will provide an award amount of $5,000 per annum