Queen’s University Belfast is pleased to announce Mary McNeill Scholarship in Irish Studies. This scholarship is available for well–qualified students enrolling in the one–year MA in Irish Studies at the Queen’s University of Belfast in September 2019.
Two scholarships to the value of £3,000 each are available. This scholarship is open only to residents of the USA or Canada, enrolling as overseas students on this MA course, and will take the form of a fee bursary covering part of their student fees.
QUB is one of the most International Student-friendly universities in Europe. Their mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.
Canadian Law Student Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: May 3, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: These scholarships will be awarded in the field of Irish Studies.
- Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3,000.
- Nationality: US and Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Canadian Law Student Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from US and Canadian.
- Entrance Requirements: The McNeill Fellowship is available only to applicants for the MA in Irish Studies at Queen’s University Belfast who are citizens of the USA or Canada.
Canadian Law Student Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia Application Procedure:
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the application form and submit (also attaching your academic transcripts if available).