Don’t cut any corners in your studies. Join the Masters Compare Scholarship opportunity and complete your studies in a proper way. This program is organized by the Masters Compare in the United Kingdom.
The company is giving this opportunity for the UK, EU, and foreign applicants so that they can pursue their master’s studies at any UK university.
Masters Compare, the master’s comparison directory is a company in the UK which supports the education of International applicants.
Why at this program? Through this program, the participants have a chance to choose their university for a master’s program and grab the benefit from the award to build a bright future.
Masters Compare funding for International Students in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The Masters Compare
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
- Language: English
Masters Compare funding for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Interested applicants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postgraduate degree program at any UK University or Institution.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must register to receive the Masters Compare email newsletter and have received an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate program.
How to Apply for Masters Compare funding for International Students in UK
- How to Apply: You need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any UK university. After that, you can register yourself for the grant, through the simple online application link.
- Supplementary Information: The applicants need to provide comment for up to three articles on your experience of looking for and studying a Masters course, including your photograph, for internal and external promotion, including but not limited to websites, social media, advertising, and events.
Benefits: Enthusiastic aspirants have a chance to win £5,000 for their first-year master’s course at any UK university.