Do you want to study in New Zealand for free? The University of Waikato is offering the FASS 120- / 240-point Master’s Thesis Awards to the eligible candidates.
The program is open for the Australian and International students to pursue a master’s degree program in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Waikato.
Established in 1964, the University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in New Zealand. It stands proudly on the world stage as a provider of future-focused, international education and an active player in global research.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, candidates can study a broad range of subjects to shape a qualification that matches to their strengths and career interests. It offers more than 2000 industry placements and internships opportunities for the eligible candidates.
Brief Master’s Thesis Awards for International Students in New Zealand Description
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: Up to $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Master’s Thesis Awards for International Students in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the master’s degree program in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria: Where the enrolment period of the thesis covers more than one calendar year, students are advised to apply for the year in which they are taking the majority of points towards their thesis.
- Applicants must be enrolling part- or full-time in a 120-point masters degree or in the thesis year of a 240-point masters degree and are doing either a three paper (90-point) or four-paper (120-point) thesis (or equivalent) in either A or B semester in the faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
How to Apply for Master’s Thesis Awards for International Students in New Zealand
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarships, candidates need to apply for admission to study the master’s degree program at the university. Then they can apply for the scholarships through the given link: https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide a one-page with the statement about their proposed research
- Admission Requirements: For admission to master’s coursework at the university, candidates must have their graduate certificate (six months), graduate diploma (one-year), and bachelors with honors.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are required to provide satisfactory evidence of English language proficiency, generally in the form of an IELTS (academic) or TOEFL examination score.
- Benefits: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $3,000 for applicants enrolling full-time in their thesis. The Awards will be pro-rata for applicants enrolling part-time.