The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the Helmholtz Association is offering PhD student (full-time position) in Biomedical Image Analysis.
Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2018
- Course Level: Position is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Position is available in Biomedical Image Analysis
- Scholarship Award: Full-time position (Salary according to German TVöD E13)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Germany are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Required qualifications:
Sc. or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related field
Ability to think and learn independently
Proficiency in a programming language such as Python, C++, or Java
Expertise and experience in image analysis and machine learning are a plus
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good communication skills in spoken and written English. Prior knowledge of German is not required
Application Procedure for Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine Scholarship:
Applications should include a statement of research interests, curriculum vitae, degree certificates, and reference letters or contact addresses of at least two professional referees. Please submit your application as one pdf file.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted via email indicating Application Kainmueller Lab.