The National University of Ireland is pleased to offer Maynooth University Teaching Studentships. Successful applicants will commence PhD Doctoral studies at Maynooth University in Autumn 2018.
The National University of Ireland, Maynooth, commonly known as Maynooth University, is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland in Maynooth, County Kildare, Ireland.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Maynooth University Teaching Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: June 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to commence PhD Doctoral studies at Maynooth University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The funding offered includes: Full annual tuition fees support (approximately €6200 per annum); a fixed stipend of €9007 per annum. In addition to their PhD research, the recipient of the Teaching Studentship will support the teaching and assessment duties of their Department up to a maximum of 455 hours per annum.
- Nationalities: Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Maynooth University Teaching Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Maynooth University Teaching Scholarship:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.