The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is inviting applications for MBA International Scholarships. This merit-based scholarship covers up to 100% tuition fees for the MBA full-time.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin and is located in Blackrock in Dublin, the Republic of Ireland, on the site of the former Carysfort College, a teacher training college.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
MBA International Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School in Ireland Description:
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: This merit-based scholarship covers up to 100% tuition fees for the MBA full-time.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the MBA International Scholarships at UCD Smurfit School in Ireland:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Open to all successful MBA full-time applicants scoring 650 or above on the GMAT from the regions listed below. Exclusively for applicants not the resident or living in Ireland. Please note that you must have applied to the Programme by 27 April 2018. You must then hold a Programme offer, have accepted that and have a minimum GMAT score of 31 May 2018. (Europe excluding Ireland, North America, South and Central America, Africa, China, The Middle East, Australasia
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All successful applicants for the MBA full-time are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The scholarship may be awarded prior to the closing date to an exceptional candidate. Early application is recommended.