Getting an educational fund to take away all your financial concerns. Therefore for helping students, Gordon College is providing the Merit-Based funding for outstanding applicants from around the world.
The grant program is available to those international candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in the United States.
Established in 1889, Gordon College is one of the best private Christian colleges in the US. It offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Why at Gordon College? They prepare students for the long haul, to make them spiritually, intellectually, relationally and professionally ready for a lifetime of growth. The college is committed to lives of service and prepared for leadership worldwide.
Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students at Gordon College USA Brief Description
- University or Organization: Gordon College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $11,000 and $ 7,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students at Gordon College USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelor’s degree in any subject stream offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: For being part of the program, you have to enrol in a bachelors degree coursework at the college
How to Apply for Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students at Gordon College USA
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college by using the registration form and also fill the international student finance form
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic reference, official academic records and copy of passport and email it to admissions @gordon.edu
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet with the admission requirements of the college
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to show their English language proficiency by providing valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- For R. Judson Carlberg Global Scholars: The sponsorship will provide the amount of $11,000 per academic year
- For David Franz Global Scholars: The bursary will provide the amount of $7,000 per academic year
- Early Action Deadline: December 1.
- Regular Decision I – Deadline: February 1.
- Regular Decision II – Deadline: March 1.