Merit Cum Means Scholarship are open apply now. The Vodafone India Foundation is inviting applications for Nurture Merit Cum Means Scholarships. It is an initiative to support meritorious graduates, belonging to the underprivileged section of the society.
To bridge this gap, Vodafone India Foundation has initiated Learning with Vodafone to help more and more students realize their potential and fulfill their dreams.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: March 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students pursuing graduation.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: INR 20,000 Per Scholar
- Number of Scholarships: A total of 10 scholars will be chosen and INR 20,000 will be awarded per scholar.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must
Be pursuing Graduation
Have scored 75% and above in the last exam taken
Have the family income less than INR 2 Lac per annum from all sources
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Procedure for Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Family income certificate
- Marksheets of last qualifying examinations
- ID Proof
How to Apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps –
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘START APPLICATION’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’.Note: The disbursal of this scholarship award is at the provider’s sole discretion. It is an ongoing process and the provider holds the right to make changes to the scholarship.